Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WINNERS!!!

We have four winners today!!!  Are you one of them?

Inspired By Finn Amber Teething Necklace

Felisha
Comment #366 out of 1133
"New Fan of Inspired by Finn" on Facebook

CONGRATS FELISHA!


Dex Baby Bibs (3 Winners)

Comment's #39, 33, 239 out of 279 comments!
 (I got so excited picking THREE, I forgot to copy the random.org box!  You will have to believe me!)

Ali D. (1st # selected by random.org)
Comment #39
Like GLGG on Facebook

Apryl S. (2nd number)
Comment #33
I like the Dura Bib Stage 1

Ingrid B. (3rd Number)
Comment #239
"I follow you!"

 Upon the request of the manufacturer, we had 3 winners and they asked that I allow the first random.org winner to pick their favs, then the second, and then the third.   Ali gets to pick her 3, then Apryl, then Ingrid will get the last three.  They are all great bibs! :)

Congrats to all the winners!!  I will email you shortly!!

  

No comments: