Saturday, January 1, 2011

A heart overflowing with love....

Wow, I can't believe 2010 is OVER!  It seems like the past two months have flown by at record speed!!

Wednesday, my sweet baby girl turned TWO years old!!  I can't believe it!!  She is turning into such a sweet young little lady.  When I compare her one year picture to the current two year one, it seems like at least 2-3 years have passed!  She looks so grown up! 

What do you think?


When I go to get her out of bed each morning, I look at her and feel a new refreshed love in my heart for her.  Isn't it amazing how much a mother's love can grow over time?  Just when you think you love them with all that is in you ... you find a way to love them even more!  I am so thankful God provides these amazing feelings for us as mothers!  I can't imagine our life without our sweet Sophie Grace!! :)    I know they say when you have more children, you have just as much love for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th child, but right now, it just seems impossible!  I think my heart would explode with all the love!!!  

Thank you sweet Sophie Grace for all the amazing memories over the past two years!  I can't wait to see what God has in store for us for 2011!!  

I love you baby girl!! 
Mama

1 comment:

DontSayHurry said...

How adorable... mine will be two in March! This is my second and you love them just the same.
CJR@ The Mommy Blog