Saturday, January 1, 2011

A heart full of gratitude ....


As I look back over the past year, I continue to be amazed by how blessed our family has been!!  The Lord has been so good to us!  He has seen me through another year of being a (mostly) SAHM and has guided me in new directions with this blog!  I have been so lucky to meet so many of you through the cyber world!  Many of you have taken the time to send me personal emails, questions, and words of encouragement!  You don't know how much that means to me!!  I am so humbled that I can be a resource for moms and wives concerning products for your family and your household!  I have been so blessed by the generosity of many companies who have had faith in me and have entrusted their precious products to me!  I have made many new relationships with other moms just trying to "make" in this little place we call earth ... We have been able to encourage, build-up, and help one another on a frequent basis!   I feel a new "worth" at home in addition to being a "mom!"  It gives me an outlet to the adult world!

To all my faithful Go Long! Go Green! readers, THANK YOU for reading, encouraging, and commenting!

To all the INCREDIBLE business' and WAHM's, THANK YOU for trusting in me and allowing me to explore and promote positive family products!!

I am so excited for the prospects of 2011 and am thankful for the blessings of 2010!!!

May you share in the blessings as well!!

1 comment:

DontSayHurry said...

Best of luck to your family & your blog this New Year!
CJR @ The Mommy Blog