Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day!!! We want to thank all of those that served and are currently serving in our forces to protect our FREEDOM!! THANK YOU for ALL you do! You are not forgotten!!

We had a nice long weekend, although it went too fast!!! I always love when Nate is home for an extended period of time!! Sophia's loves her daddy time!!!


Daddy and Sophia chatting it up!!! She sure loves talking to us!! I often wonder what is going through her mind!!! What on earth could she be thinking???

We visited Great-Grandpa Kiesel today!! He loves holding Sophia and singing to her!!


How do you like my biking head sweat band? Or should we say Grampie Kiesel's?? I made the comment that her feet and head sweat, so when I came downstairs, my dad had put this "head sweat" cap on her head!! So funny!!!

We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend!! I know those of you that are teachers are counting down the days till FREEDOM!! My sister said, "Summer can't come soon enough!"

PS. To clear things up for one reader who didn't sign their name --- I always enjoy time with my daughter, minute after minute, hour after hour, day after day.... the only time I am on the computer is when she is sleeping!! Since she sleeps a lot, it gives me time to get things done around the house and spend time "wisely" on the computer. I make it a priority to research important topics to keep our family the healthiest it can be!

Allyson

No comments: