Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday's are the best... especially in May!

Isn't May one of the greatest months we have??? I love all the green trees, flowering shrubs, flowers and flower pots!! Happy May 1st everyone!!! 5 more days till this mama's birthday!! Another year wiser!! Still won't be reaching the big 3-0 for another year though --- whew!!

Sophia forgot to tell everyone that this week she gained 9.5 oz and was up to 12 lbs 11.5 oz! Yipee! we are ALMOST at 13 lbs!! Should definitely be at her 4 month check in <2 weeks. Dr. Gill isn't going to recognize my little baby since she isn't so little anymore!! My dad took this picture this past week of Sophia!! I love it!!



Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL first weekend of May! I sure hope the rain holds off and we can have a DRY mini-marathon! I will be so glad for this race to be over!!

Allyson and Sophia

1 comment:

Steffany said...

Love the new picture :) Good luck tomorrow... i'll be thinking of you!