Before I became prego, my uterus was the size of a small orchard apple and was tucked away behind my pelvis. Well, today my uterus is the size of a small WATERMELON and reaches all the way up near my ribs!!
1/6 of my body’s total blood volume is chugging around in the vessels in my uterus!! Isn’t that amazing?? Gotta keep her healthy and growing….
Ready for the FINAL performance -- after Patrick says, "Nobody puts Baby in the corner."
"I've had the time of my life.... and I owe it all to you...."
Ok, so enough of the Dirty Dancing Flashbacks.... I just want to go watch the movie RIGHT NOW!!!
This week in the news….
- Peanut continues to pack on the pounds!
- She should be over 18 inches long and weight over 5 ½ lbs.
- She continues to kick and move around thankfully, she has kept her little head parked down in my pelvic region. We don’t need her moving around!! Face down ‘lil one!
- She has started a new little routine during the day, “Bladder dancing!” She is getting pretty good at it too!! No matter if I have just gone to the bathroom, she will situate herself to find a way to make me feel like I have to go again!!
- Her kidneys are fully developed.
- Her liver can process some waste products! Now we get to look forward to those first 1-2 diapers!! Black tar baby!!
- Her nails are growing and she will probably need a manicure upon exiting her “oven.”