Having 4 days off in a row makes this mama-to-be write "To-Do" lists!! This really feeds at my Type A personality too!! Here is a shorted version of this weekend's to-do list...
- Create and type up the "items to pack" for the hospital bag -- CHECK
- Create and type up the "foods to bring to supply Nate nourishment in the hospital" -- CHECK
- Type up the Birth Plan for the hospital nurses -- CHECK
- Wash, dry, and fold Sophia's infant cloth diapers 3-4x to get them ready for use -- CHECK
- Do 4 loads of laundry from the week -- CHECK
- Put together the stroller -- CHECK (see picture below)
- Read through the instructions for the car seat -- CHECK
- Schedule appt to have the Fire Department do a "Car Seat Safety Check" -- CHECK
- Eat lots of Turkey -- CHECK
- Hit the gym each day -- CHECK (thus far)
- Catch up on emails and finally post blog entries! -- CHECK
- Pack the hospital bag -- NEEDS TO BE DONE
- Wash Sophia's "Going Home Outfit" -- NEEDS TO BE DONE
See, this mama has been busy!!!
Time to get back to work... I am a task-master-baby!!
Allyson and Peanut
While there is no basketball here in Tanzania it seems that March came and went with a different kind of madness. I do not mean to suggest a bad one bu...
3 weeks ago