I love a good deep water bath! Don't you? My problem is always the same ... my tub will fill to the metal plate and then the water leaks from the overflow drain slot. I can never get a full bath tub and it is so annoying! Plus I always find myself turning the water back on to refill the tub.
I never knew there was a solution out there until came across this awesome GREEN product ... THE TUB PLUG!
- You don't need a Jacuzzi or fancy bathtub
- It does not use suction cups, they wear out
- It does not float into place, so there's no dislodging
- It easily fits in most bathtub overflow drain slots
- You simply push Tub Plug up into the overflow drain slot
- The unique design and material keeps it in place
Benefits Of Using Tub Plug
- Tub Plug is easy to use
- Attractive, small and durable
- Can travel with you anywhere
- Saves on utilities & bath products
- Creates a soothing deep water bath
- Relaxes, rejuvenates, refreshes your mind & body
- Catalyst for creating your own home spa experience
The plug appears to be made out of strong and sturdy material. I feel it will last forever!
I am very confident that I will be enjoying more relaxing baths in the days to come thanks to my tub plug! I love shutting the bathroom door, filling the tub with hot water, laying back on a bath pillow, reading my favorite book! Ahhhh ... can't you just see the stress melt away?
Finally, I love the fact it conserves water and is another GREEN product to help reduce our footprint!
BUY IT : HERE
WIN IT: Tower over at TUB PLUG has graciously offered a tub plug to 4 winners!! The first LUCKY winner drawn will also receive a plush bath pillow to go with their tub plug!
Go Green Go Long on Facebook
SGsMama on Twitter
Tub Plug on Facebook
Tub Plug on Twitter
This giveaway is open to the U.S. and will end on Tuesday August 23rd at midnight. The winner will be drawn via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be drawn. Please, no PO Boxes.
Disclaimer: I received this product free of charge. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I was not monetarily compensated for this review.