Wouldn't you just love to have a small diaper bag to run into the store with and not have to take the full size bag? Wouldn't it be nice to just take a few diapers, wipes, and a changing pad on a walk with you, hooked onto the stroller instead of carrying a huge bag? KC over at the Diaper Bag Wrangler has the perfect items for you!! Check out her Link Loop Diaper Bag as well as the Link Loop Zippered Wet Bag! When I received my wet bag (orbit print below), I was SO impressed with the craftsmanship! Seriously, this is one of the finest products I have ever seen! I have always used my trust Bumpkin's Wet Bag, but NOW this Link Loop Zippered Wet Bag takes the place and is my go-to diaper bag! I actually stopped carrying a full size diaper bag and can fit 1-2 cloth diapers, my travel wipes container, diaper cream, fleece strips, and even my changing pad!! The wet bag has waterproof PUL lining so your soiled dipes won't get anything else wet! The zipper is of excellent quality and I know will last many many years!!
|Link Loop Diaper Bag (in tons of patterns and colors)|
This Link Loop Diaper Bag is perfect if you use disposable diapers! It has a Velcro closure in the front flap and a back pocket for extra diapers or wipes container!
|Link Loop Zippered Wet Bag (various patterns and colors)|
I even attach my hand sanitizer to the loop for post-diaper changes!
|The Wet bag is perfect for cloth diapers! Can you see my BG 3.0 OS?|
The Wet bag is very spacious!
Another item you can find over at The Diaper Bag Wrangler is her Travel Changing Pad! From her website: "Our travel changing pad will keep your baby comfy and clean wherever diaper changes happen. Easily folds or rolls up to keep in your diaper bag. They are great to use on pack 'n play changing stations or on the fold down changing tables in public restrooms. Each pad features an incredibly soft 8 oz. unbleached organic flannel on one side with a cotton print fabric reverse."
I was very impressed (once again) with the craftsmanship of this product! You can tell lots of time and effort go into each one of her products! They are all handmade in the USA!! Yes, another quality USA product!!
KC's customer service is out of this world and I look forward to doing more business with her in the future!!
|City Garden Print|
I was so impressed by how soft this pad was! Sophia tried to snuggle up with it like a blanket!
|Sophia post diaper change ... this is the closest I could get her|
to the pad for my picture ... She was not a happy camper!
You can purchase any of these at her Etsy Shop!!
The giveaway, what you all have been waiting for!! KC has most graciously agreed to giveaway a travel changing pad to one lucky Go Long! Go Green! reader in their choice of print! ($16.00 value) Remember, it is organic flannel material, made in the USA! Perfect for any precious baby's bum! :)
*** Make sure to leave your email address in each comment/entry if it is NOT visible through your blog and MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EVERY ENTRY!***
1. Publicly follow my blog through Google Friend Connect (left bar of the blog) and comment that you are a follower! If you are already a follower, just say, “I’m a follower!” (1 entry)
1. Follow @SGsMama and/or @dbwrangler on Twitter and comment. (2 entries for each one, could get 4 entries total) Leave separate comments for each entry!
2. Re-tweet daily for an additional entry, but you need to include @SGsMama, #giveaway, and the URL in the tweet. Leave separate comments with the permalink each time. (1 entry daily)
3. Head over to KC's Etsy shop and tell me what product you would like to have! (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to Go Long! Go Green! emails and comment after you confirm your subscription. (Subscription form located in right sidebar). (2 entries)
5. Add the Go Long! Go Green! button to your blog or website and comment with the URL where it can be found in TWO separate comments (HTML code found in top right sidebar). (2 entries)
6. Comment on a normal blog post or current giveaway and leave a comment below on which one. Limit 3 extra entries. (up to 3 entries)
7. Like Go Long! Go Green! on Facebook (3 entries). Make sure to leave three separate comments.
8. Blog about the giveaway and comment with the URL (3 entries). Make sure to leave three separate comments.
9. Like The Diaper Bag Wrangler on Facebook, leave a comment that you did so! (3 entries)
10. "Favorite" The Diaper Bag Wrangler on Etsy, and leave me a comment that you did so! (3 entries)
11. Sign up for The Diaper Bag Wrangler Emails on her Blog! (3 entries)
This giveaway is open to the U.S. and will end on Tuesday November 16th, 2010 at midnight. The winner will be drawn via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be drawn. Please, no PO Boxes.
Disclaimer: I received the travel pad to review free of charge. I had previously purchased the Orbit Wet Bag. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I was not monetarily compensated for this review.