This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of 2tor. All opinions are 100% mine.
During my 6 years of pharmacy school at Butler, I had many close friends pursuing degree’s in education!
Thankfully many of them have found good teaching jobs, but with the economy the way it is currently, they are seeking additional education to assure their spot in the school system! Most of them have families or are starting their families! They don’t have time to attend classes during the week (or weekend) on a consistent basis, especially with all of the time they spend doing lesson plans, daily classroom prep, and the evil paper grading!
The USC Rossier School of Education’s MAT@USC offers current educators and aspiring teachers the prestige of earning a Master of Arts in Teaching degree from an elite research university with the convenience and flexibility of studying online. USC Rossier’s School of Education has been ranked #22 in the United States, and #9 among all private universities by US News and World Report.
Some of the benefits include:
• Highly interactive online learning combined with field-based experiences in your local area
• Groundbreaking tuition reimbursement program designed exclusively for MAT@USC graduates
• Accelerated program you can complete in as little as 12 months
• Opportunity to become a part of the elite USC Trojan Family
• Tuition reimbursement and scholarships, Full USC student status and benefits, participation in commencement ceremonies and free lifetime Alumni Association memberships
• MAT@USC Student Blog, hear insights about the program from actual students
• Rossier and the MAT@USC were awarded by AACTE for innovative use of technology in education
• Technology video that introduces the interactivity of the program
• First cohort of the MAT@USC graduate in May
Also, you have the opportunity to learn from distinguished USC faculty recognized for their contributions to modern education. You can earn a Master of Arts in Teaching degree from an internationally renowned research institution with a 100-year history of educating teachers to be agents of change.
Make sure to check out their Website for additional information! Pass on the info to those in the teaching world you may know that are interested in further education!