Friday, August 7, 2009

Less than a week left to enter

Hey all you blog readers out there!

There is less than a week left to enter the contest to win your own free Smartipants Pocket Diaper! Check out the link before for the blog!

http://longfamilychronicles.blogspot.com/2009/07/smartipants-review-blog-win-your-own.html

Remember, for the mandatory entry: Visit Smarti Pants and tell me what color diaper you like most or give me an interesting fact you learned about Smarti Pants from reading their site. Leave your email address with your comment at the bottom of this post!

For those of you that have previously commented, feel free to enter extra times to increase your chances!! I haven't had many comments, so your chances are still REALLY good!!!

Extra Entries (as many as you would like): 1. Follow me or subscribe to my feed - leave me a comment letting me know you did (or already do).

2. Blog about this giveaway - leave the address of where it is (in the comment section of this blog).

3. Comment on any other post on my blog - then come back to this post and tell me you did (any post new or old and you can do it with as many posts as you like).

4. Leave your own personal cloth diaper tip on any post (only 1 per day)

5. Leave any questions you might have on cloth diapering or on this specific blog post!


The winner will be picked randomly via www.random.org. Contest closes in 2 weeks (8/12/09 at 11:59pm EST). Winner will be notified via email, so if I don’t have your email address, another winner will be chosen. Looking forward to hearing people’s thoughts and comments!! Make sure to pass on the website to your friends so they can enter as well!

No comments: