To all those in blogger world... does anyone have a PhD in genetics or statistics? I have some updated "multiples" information and I am curious if there is significance! Here is what we know thus far...
- Nate's grandpa was a twin (His mom's dad)
- Nate's mom and dad both have a second cousin each with a set of triplets
- I have a second cousin or third cousin that is a twin.
- We got pregnant the first month off the "pill" -- so does the body shoot off more than one egg as it goes through "pill-withdrawl" and tries to regulate? (I know, kind of a crazy question, but it crossed my mind!)
Here are my questions for that genetic or statistic genious:
1. Are "multiples" passed through the X or Y gene?
2. What are our computated odds of having a "multiple" with the known information cited above?
Such simple questions, right??? Sooooooo.... who knows the answers? Please leave your answers in the comments field!!
Nate, Allyson, and Peanut(s)
Tweet We’re 9 months in love with Hudson Bradley. How in the world are we a few months away from a whole year with this chuck o’love? Watch out, World! ...
2 days ago