To all those in blogger world... does anyone have a PhD in genetics or statistics? I have some updated "multiples" information and I am curious if there is significance! Here is what we know thus far...
- Nate's grandpa was a twin (His mom's dad)
- Nate's mom and dad both have a second cousin each with a set of triplets
- I have a second cousin or third cousin that is a twin.
- We got pregnant the first month off the "pill" -- so does the body shoot off more than one egg as it goes through "pill-withdrawl" and tries to regulate? (I know, kind of a crazy question, but it crossed my mind!)
Here are my questions for that genetic or statistic genious:
1. Are "multiples" passed through the X or Y gene?
2. What are our computated odds of having a "multiple" with the known information cited above?
Such simple questions, right??? Sooooooo.... who knows the answers? Please leave your answers in the comments field!!
Nate, Allyson, and Peanut(s)
While there is no basketball here in Tanzania it seems that March came and went with a different kind of madness. I do not mean to suggest a bad one bu...
3 weeks ago