It is time for our weekly Peanut growth update! They tell me that peanut is the size of an apple right now! I have to agree with Katie McHugh when she felt it quite weird that they compare a human being to a type of food each week! Who comes up with these comparisons? How do they know exactly what each week should be compared too? Some people really have no life!!!
On to the details you are all dying to know.....
- Peanut measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump
- Peanut probably weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces
- Peanut spends most of her/his day busy moving around in amniotic fluid
- Peanut's primitive air sacs in his/her lungs are beginning to develop
- Peanut's legs are growing longer than her arms now (which is a good thing huh?)
- Peanut can move all of his/her joints and limbs
- Peanut can sense light even though her/his eyelids are still fused shut. If a crazy person would shine a flashlight at my tummy, he/she is likely to move away from the beam.
-Peanut is forming taste buds.
Nate, Allyson, and Peanut
Tweet We’re 9 months in love with Hudson Bradley. How in the world are we a few months away from a whole year with this chuck o’love? Watch out, World! ...
2 days ago