Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Fun


This morning Sophia and I had the opportunity to watch Isaiah until his grandpa came to pick him up! The kids had such a good time playing together! Isaiah is about 2 1/2 months younger than Sophia! We met Isaiah parents, Jen and Adam, at church and are now in a Small Group with them! It has been great getting to know them better!!


Milk Buddies!

"Here Isaiah, let me play you a little tune!"


The tickle-me Baby Elmo was the favorite toy of the morning!


We took a wagon ride around the neighborhood! Both of them had a great time!


Sophia watching Isaiah eat his breakfast! Each time I would feed him a bite of cereal, Sophia would open her mouth wide as if she thought I would give her some too!!

Have a great Mother's Day weekend!!!

Allyson

No comments: