Thursday, September 17, 2009

How to eat a puff ... let me count the ways!

Puffs = Pure Utter Fun For Sophia

She has a blast eating puffs!! I took a step by step pictures of her eating one ... (missed her picking it up which is always funny!)

Step 1: Pick it up -- I usually try to put it towards her left-hand, but she usually picks it up with her right hand. So much for having a leftie like me for a child!

Step 2: Try to put it in my mouth with my right hand ... although, the left hand is quickly coming up to help out ...


Step 3: Have to use my left hand to push my right hand further into my mouth and then I try to suck it out of my hand (if it sticks!)

Step 4: Finish by sucking my right hand -- mmmm... those fingers are yummy!


Step 5: Grand Finale: A BIG SMILE!!


I am just a ham bone!!

Allyson and Sophia


No comments: