Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rollin' Over

I can't believe I forgot to tell everyone -- we reached a big milestone last week!! Sophia has learned to roll over from her tummy to her back! She doesn't do it all the time, but if I work with her, she seems to "remember" how to do it! I have been trying to catch it on video since she started doing it! I had Nate bring the camera out yesterday afternoon and he caught the tail end of it! It is so hard to know when she is going to eventually roll over. She plays on her tummy, then sees a toy in the distance and tries to go for it. As much as I try to stage the event, it doesn't always happen! Go figure right?

Now, if we could only get her to go from her back to her tummy... guess that will have to wait... so here goes....




Allyson and Sophia

No comments: