Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I can't survive on FIVE

Ok, so I found out today that I can't survive on 5 hours of broken sleep!

Last night we had a horrible night. I had Sophia down, sound asleep by 9:45pm. I checked email, blogged, got ready for bed, and at 10:45pm she woke up screaming! (Bad dream?) I got her back down finally by 11:30pm. We all slept from 11:30pm till 2:20am this morning when she woke up again! I basically was up from 2:20am till 6am when I got back to sleep basically from 6am - 8am. I had to deal with many issues besides Sophia in the weeee hours of the morning. I got a fever and "chilled" for over an hour. I thought I was having an hour long seizure in bed! It was horrible!! When I woke up this morning I felt as though my head was going to blow up. I have never been drunk before and obviously never had a hangover, but folks.... I seriously think I know what one of those feel like. I felt so bad this morning. I called my mom pretty upset and my WONDERFUL parents came to the rescue. They dropped all their plans and came up to save the day. (Thanks mom and dad, you are the best!!! I can't imagine life without you guys now!) They took Sophia out of the house for 4.5 hours so I could sleep!!! It was so wonderful!!

I can only hope and pray tonight is a much better night. Can it be any worse than last night? I sure hope not!!

Allyson and Sophia

No comments: