Friday, August 29, 2008

One faithful readers comment...

With the latest Long Family Chronicles Press Release Wednesday notifying readers that we think we have a baby girl baking in the oven, one faithful reader emailed me this statement....

"You know, I have been thinking …….. peanut is a boy baby fetus name …… she needs another name ………. princess pecan …….. little miss cashew, …… or hazelnut."

Good ideas to ponder.... however, I still love the name peanut, even though it may have a slight male twist!!!

Anyone else have any thoughts on this matter?

Allyson and Miss Peanut

3 comments:

Erin A. said...

When I told Bryan that you were having a girl (maybe), but still calling the baby Peanut for now, his first comment was it should be "Pea no nut". Boys are so silly. :) I would have never thought that Peanut was any more of a boy nickname than a girl nickname.

Anonymous said...

It agree, rather amusing opinion

Anonymous said...

I would like to thnkx for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I am hoping the same high-grade blog post from you in the upcoming as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a good example of it.