Friday, February 24, 2012

Exciting New Opportunity

As many of you have most likely noticed, my blogging frequency has gone way down since sweet Jackson was born!!  Once I get past the craziness of these early infant months, I know I will have more consistent time to blog!  I really miss it!!  Blogging was a creative outlet for me to journal my thoughts and opinions!  Plus I had the wonderful opportunity to receive and review products, you my readers, might enjoy!!

In the mean time, I have been presented with a WONDERFUL opportunity!  I have been a long time follower of the blog "What Mama Wants" since she started with all her amazing cloth diaper reviews.  Her blog has grown tremendously over the past few years.  I am going to become a guest reviewer on her blog for some products!  I already have 4 products to review and write up!  Many of the products will also have giveaways, which you all can enter over at her blog.

I will make sure and post a link to the reviews I write, so you can head over, check them out, and enter!!

I am thrilled about this new opportunity .... well, it's time to get cracking!!

Stay tuned ....

1 comment:

Wine Recipes said...

Loved reading this thaanks