Friday, October 16, 2009

Be all that you can be....

Thanks to everyone who commented on Facebook and on the Blog. I greatly appreciate your words of wisdom and advice. I did not blog to create controversy, only to let you all in on my thoughts and emotions after watching that silly episode of the Dr. Phil show. The topic can be so polarizing, so I am grateful for all the positive words!!

I am so glad that those that read this blog and those that posted on Facebook are high-class women! I am proud of my friends!!

KM had one of the best summaries: "The most important part of this conversation is maintaining respect for each other as women and mothers (or future mothers). We are hard enough on ourselves without having to fend off judgments from our peers. Motherhood is a constant challenge, regardless of situational factors, and we should all stand together to help each other be the best we can be."

"An Army of Mothers: Be the Best You Can Be"

We are all in it together --- so why not build one another up? Too bad Dr. Phil didn't interview you wonderful women before doing the show! It sure could have been a heck of a lot better than it was!!

Thanks my high-class friends!!
Allyson

No comments: