Tuesday, March 1, 2011

WINNERS ALL AROUND!

I apologize for not picking winners of these contests on time (except One Pink Duck which is due today).  Soon you will all find the reason for my slacking ... BUT ..... here we go!!  (I used random.org to pick all the winners, but did not copy and photoshop the pic of the winners' box -- there are too many winners and I don't have enough time today)!  You will have to trust me on that one!!

Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves: 

Megan
Comment #17 out of #123
Like GLGG on FB

One Pink Duck:

Sarah
Comment #36 out of #219
I like the Initial Shirts

Crunchy N Yummy:

Karen
Comment #112 out of #182
Mango

Kid-e-cover:

Susan
Comment #41 out of #128
Email Subscriber

Yoyo Lip Gloss:

Denise
Comment #103 out of #112
Like to try Girly Green Apple, Big Bounce Bubblegum


All winners have been notified and have 48 hours to respond.  If they don't, I will pick new ones using random.org!

Congrats to everyone!

Stay tuned for a big big announcement in the coming days!!!

No comments: