All of you women (and men) reading this know a mother's (or father's) biggest pet peeve is a leaky sippy cup (or bottle)! I know I have been searching for a reasonably priced leak-free sippy cup! Every cup I have purchased always CLAIMS to be leak free, but never have actually fulfilled that promise -- UNTIL NOW!!
Christine over at Tommee Tippee graciously sent me a 2-pack of their Stage 5 "truly spill-proof drinking cup!" I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical of their "spill-proof" claim, but upon receiving the cups, I have 100% faith in their design! I put water in the cup, screwed on the lid, turned it upside down, and shook as hard as I could and NOT ONE DROP OF WATER came out!! Can you believe it? I was in shock and so thankful ... finally a cup that was truly-spill proof!!
I also really like the fact they have an insulated core to keep her water cooler for longer! As most of you know, I won't purchase anything for my daughter that isn't BPA free ... so another perk to the Tommee Tippee company! Thanks for GOING GREEN Tommee Tippee!!
|Two Pack -- I love the purple princess cup!|
|A close up image of the lid and spill-proof system!|
|Taken apart ....|
|A glimpse of the top ... I felt like their internet image |
was hard to imagine, so here is the real-life shot!
The true test .... how did Sophia like it? She LOVED it? We have been trying to teach her how to drink from a real cup, but she seems to have a problem spilling! (I know, she isn't even 2 yet). I thought getting selecting this trainer drinking cup would be best to teach her this needed skill! The water flow is directly related to how hard or soft she is drinking! (I tried it out myself!)
All in all, I am extremely impressed with these sippy cups and will most likely purchase their earlier stages when the next baby comes along!! Until then, I will recommend this brand (hands down) to all my pregnant friends and new mothers!!! (Cause it seems like everyone I know is PG right now!! Yay for babies!)
From the manufacturers website: Explora® truly spill proof drink cup x 2 - pink / purple
The Clever Bit
Unlike other valve systems our active sensor valve is designed by a physicist to be both so sensitive that liquid flows on demand, yet truly spill and leak proof!
You can purchase Tommee Tippee products at Babies R Us and Toys R Us!!
The giveaway, what you all have been waiting for!! Christine has most graciously agreed to giveaway a 2 pack of sippy cups to one lucky Go Long! Go Green! reader!
*** Make sure to leave your email address in each comment/entry if it is NOT visible through your blog and MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EVERY ENTRY!***
1. Publicly follow my blog through Google Friend Connect (left bar of the blog) and comment that you are a follower! If you are already a follower, just say, “I’m a follower!” (1 entry)
1. Follow @SGsMama on Twitter and comment. (2 entries) Leave two separate comments.
2. Re-tweet daily for an additional entry, but you need to include @SGsMama, #giveaway, @tommeetippee_na, and the URL in the tweet. Leave separate comments with the permalink each time. (1 entry daily)
3. Head over to Tommee Tippee's website and tell me what product you would like to have! (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to Go Long! Go Green! emails and comment after you confirm your subscription. (Subscription form located in right sidebar). (2 entries)
5. Add the Go Long! Go Green! button to your blog or website and comment with the URL where it can be found in TWO separate comments (HTML code found in top right sidebar). (2 entries)
6. Comment on a normal blog post or current giveaway and leave a comment below on which one. Limit 3 extra entries. (up to 3 entries)
7. Like Go Long! Go Green! on Facebook (3 entries). Make sure to leave three separate comments.
8. Blog about the giveaway and comment with the URL (3 entries). Make sure to leave three separate comments.
9. "Like" Tommee Tippee on FB and tell them that Go Long Go Green sent you! (1 entry)
10. Follow Tommee Tippee on Twitter and leave a comment that you do! (1 entry)
This giveaway is open to the U.S. and will end on Wednesday November 3rd, 2010 at midnight. The winner will be drawn via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be drawn. Please, no PO Boxes.
Disclaimer: I received this product to review free of charge. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I was not monetarily compensated for this review.