Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Oats in Crockpot


I found this AMAZING recipe on Pinterest but now can't seem to find it again (I forgot to PIN it! Ugghhh!) 

Pumpkin Spice Oats in Crockpot

1 cup Steel Cut Oats
12 oz milk (used Silk Vanilla Almond Milk)
3 cups water
1 cup pumpkin puree 
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp cinn
1/2 tsp nutmeg

1. Spray Slow Cooker
2. Stir all ingredients together in a mixing bowl
3. Pour into slow cooker
4. Low for 4-5 hours or overnight!

Not my pic, but you get the idea ...

Let me tell you ... this was AMAZING!!  It made about 5 cups!  I calculated and it is about 238 cal/cup!  It was so nice to wake up to the amazing smell in the kitchen as well as the AMAZING warm oats in the crockpot!

Highly recommend this recipe to anyone who loves oats and pumpkin!!

Any favorite pumpkin recipes???

No comments: