WOW! The events of this past week have sparked a whole new passion inside of me! I know I am not the most eloquent journalist, but I LOVE blogging about our life, journey's, and adventures! I have friends that are blessed tremendously in the "writing arena!" (Examples: A and B) I would love to take a few "writing" lessons from the
m some day!! Nevertheless, I enjoy sharing memories from our house to yours! I also love to tell of God's faithfulness in providing for our family! He has blessed us beyond measure and I am very thankful to be in the position we are in right now!!
A verse that comes to mind is this .... Eph 3:20 -- "Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us!"
Would you like an update on everything?
I prefer list form ... maybe it is the crazy TYPE-A personality that resides deep within me ...
1) I have been working like a DOG to reach my goal of 100 "followers" through Google Friend connect! If you are reading this blog and haven't become a "formal follower", I would really appreciate it if you move your eyes a few inches to the right and see my "Google Friend Connect" button. Just click and type your email address in! You won't receive emails or spam, it is merely a tracking system to hopefully impress companies so they will have confidence in me promoting their product to a large audience!!
2) I am making new connections each day within the blogging world! It is amazing how close you can feel to a person with a few email exchanges! (Especially when it is so early in the AM, right TCC?) I continue to be blessed by tons of mommy bloggers sharing advice and wisdom as I embark on this exciting, yet scary adventure!!
3) Nate has been super supportive of my latest "obsession!" He is teaching me about web design and tracking from his experience with his wedding photography website! Obsession is defined by Webster: a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling; broadly : compelling motivation. I wouldn't call it unreasonable, but it sure is persistent! :)
4) What else creeps up when something is so exciting in your life? I can think of one word ... FEAR OF FAILURE! Ok, well that is three words, but who is counting! I am going full speed ahead with this mommy blogging and in the back of my mind is this thought: "Allyson, you are telling everyone about your new adventure. What if it doesn't come to pass? What if you are unsuccessful of building confidence in companies and they don't want to trust you to do a review of their product?" I know that great things usual
ly don't happen without fear!! Who doesn't want to be a success at everything they do?
5) Sophia is hilarious as ever! She is obsessed with watching this video (posted on an earlier blog entry) of herself. My next goal is to take a video of her watching herself ... this might even been funnier. Each time she watches it, she laughs harder!! She always runs up to the computer shouting, "Phia, Phia, me watch Phia." Hilarious!! If you haven't seen this video, I highly recommend it!! It is enough to brighten your darkest of days!!
6) Finally, I have been working with Lindsey on my official Blog Makeover! Many of you have noticed the new name and subtitle on the header! Look for awesome new changes to come!!!
Here is a preview of another blog entry that is coming .... Fall Photo shoot #1 with Sophia!
They don't call it a "teaser" picture for nothing .... do they?
Happy Cool Sept Day to you all!!