Friday, May 17, 2013

Treasure Hunting!



I know I have blogged about it before, but I am seriously a GARAGE SALE addict!!  I get so excited when the middle-end of May rolls around b/c it is the start of garage sale season!!  It is always the thrill of the HUNT that is the most exciting!  I am always looking for a good deal to make our hard-earned $'s stretch the furthest possible!  Also, I am always looking for stuff the kids can use for a bit and then I can turn around and sell them at a local consignment sale for a profit!  It is a way to bring in a little extra money for savings!!


$25 will buy you ... almost new wooden rocking horse (that even neigh's), Cozy Coupe, 2 pairs PJ's, girls sweater, 4 nice long sleeve shirts, hello kitty "bling" shirt, BRAND NEW bottle with all original packing, 2 brand new (in wrapping) DVD's, 3 used dvd's, princess dress up shoes, and Tonka tow truck and 2 cars! 

I think I made off pretty well this morning huh?   Do you like garage sale season?  Or is it more work than it is worth?  

It is so much fun with the kids, especially Sophia!  She is always looking for a treasure!  She is also learning the value of money too! :)  




No comments: