Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sophia's First Day of School

We are so blessed in many reasons, but one being the amazing preschool we found for Sophia!  This program is awesome and has been around forever!!  Her teacher has been teaching the 2 year old class for 22 years now!  She must love this age!  On back to school night we received a folder full of information for the whole school year.  We have a month by month planner of every activity they will be doing, song they will learn (with lyrics to practice at home), Bible story they will hear, developmental centers, crafts, play centers, etc!  It is SO impressive and the most organized I have ever seen!!   I can't wait to see how much she grows, develops, learns, and matures this year!  I am thrilled also about having one day per week to myself with the baby from 9-1pm!!

Here are a few pictures from this morning ....

Eating her power breakfast: oats, flax, and yogurt! So excited about school!

Cheese! :)

Love my new backpack!!

In front of her name star at school!

1 comment:

Adam, Jenn, and Isaiah said...

cute pictures and blog post! I'm so glad our kiddos are in the same class! It will be fun watching them learn together!:)