Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dress-Up


This past week Sophia really has enjoyed playing dress-up with all the clothes we have been given!  For me, it has been awesome watching her develop her imagination.  She is finally understanding "pretend-play!"  


This week my good friend Apryl and her two girls, Olivia and Anna, came over for a much overdue play date!!  It was so great to catch up with Apryl!  We live 5 min from each other, but have barely seen each other this summer!!   It was so wonderful to watch our girls (Olivia 4 1/2 and Sophia 2 3/4) actually play together for the first time.  It has always been side-by-side play or you-have-what-I-want play!  This week they were having a tea party with their baby dolls, cooking in the kitchen for each other, and playing so nicely together!!  Ahhhh .... sweet girls!  (I know, just wait till they are teenagers!!)

Apryl's oldest Olivia preparing a meal for Sophia
Have a WONDERFUL Labor Day weekend!  I hope my Labor Day weekend consists of GIVING BIRTH!!!  Come on Baby Long #2 .... Booby juice is WAY better than amniotic fluid!!!