Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Walgreens

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

Advertisement

PharmacistWalgreens contacted me to try out one of their products: Walgreens Brand Extra Strength Pain Reliever Fast Release Quick Gels.  For those of you that do not know, it is Walgreens version of Tylenol.  I had never tried this product before, and I was very pleased with the product.  I love the "GELCAP" formulation because I feel it works slightly faster than a standard tablet.   It is at least $3-5 cheaper than the brand medication!  With gas at $4.15/gallon, we need all the savings we can get, right?  I would highly encourage you to check out Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products!

Purchase of every Walgreens Brand Health and Wellness Products supports bringing preventive services to local communities through the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™.   The Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ will provide free preventive health tests as well as other health and wellness services and education to local communities. Some of those services will include preventive health tests through the National Urban League Health & Wellness Tour and vouchers redeemable in select stores.  For details, visit walgreens.com/waytowell.

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: