Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First Day of Preschool



I am not sure who was more excited about preschool starting .... Sophia or her mama!!  Ha!  I imagine many of you have been there ... felt that way ...

She had an awesome first day back in Preschool!  She going two days this year = more time with Jackson and the incredible opportunity to tackle BSF (Bible Study Fellowship)!  I am really looking forward to digging into the Word with awesome women of all ages!  In the midst of having little ones at home, it can be SO draining physically and emotionally.  I am blessed with the opportunity to recharge myself one day a week at BSF!  

Cheese!!  

Big girl -- 2012 school year
Wow, what a difference a year can make huh?  (2011 school year)

What a sweet picture!!

She immediately ran in and gave Miss Pam a hug!

Waving bye-bye after hanging up her name tag on the apple tree!

Nate and I were talking that this time next year Jackson will be able to go 1 day per week in the barely 2's class which would mean I would have 4 hours EVERY week to myself!  Ohhhhhh ..... Ahhhh ... SIGN ME UP!!  



No comments: