Day 8: Thankful for my wonderful father, Brad Kiesel, and celebrate with him today the big 6-0!! Also thankful for Jackson's 9 hr stretch last night! Finally thankful for the right to vote!!
Many of you, my readers, might remember Joshua. He is the little baby that
I helped to deliver whose mom was addicted to drugs, HIV positive, and very
un...
When it came to introducing solids to my first child, I was adamant about
preparing homemade meals and offering as many nutritious, wholesome, and
unproc...
Coupon Code: GERBERA
Free One Size Diaper (value $19+) with $109+ order at Kelly's Closet. Limit
1 code per order. Limit 3 uses per customer. Excludes th...
Ernestine Hitchcock was one of Auntie Caryolyn's best friends at DePauw.
They lived in Lucy Rowland residence hall together (this is the same dorm
that...
I am the worst blogger ever. Last update was 3 months ago? Not even sure
where to begin! We have been SOOO busy the last few months. Between Ella,
work...
I was not excited about turning 34 today. I was okay with 30-32. I still
felt young. Last year 33 was starting to worry me, but 34? That's getting
too clo...
No comments:
Post a Comment